Top Guns Pond Hockey League
Question 1: If my son is playing Novice in Minor Hockey this year, What does he play in your spring league?
- Your son would play in our Novice Pond Hockey League.
Question 2: What statistics are being kept on Players?
- Goals and 1st assist will be kept on each player.
Question 3: I can't put together an entire team, Can my son register by himself or with a couple friends?
- Yes, you can register as an individual, as a group or as a whole team. For example: your son and his best buddy(s) can be placed on the same team. (Note, they can be temporarily moved to the opposing team during the season play, to ensure parity in the league)
Question 4: What do I get for my registration fees?
- The player receives a practice jersey, 20 hours of scheduled games at the location of choice, and player insurance for contact sports.
Question 5: What equipment do I need as a goalie?
- Goalies must be fully equipped with ice hockey equipment. No street attire will be allowed in the nets. You must have your own or borrowed equipment as Top Guns does not have any equipment for rent or use.
Question 6: Can parents volunteer to help?
- Parents are welcome to join the players on the bench to open gates and help monitor ice usage (players share the ice equally, and should not stay out for longer than the required shift).
- Novice Division will have 1 minutes shifts (buzzer will be activated for shift changes)
- Parents are NOT welcome to go on the ice unless special permission is given by Dale Paulsen at 630-9707.